|Company Name:||Thrive Recruitment Limited (“the Company”)|
|Policy Name:||Complaint’s Policy and Procedure|
Thrive Recruitment Limited is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Thrive by phone on 0161 823 34 95 or by email at email@example.com in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact our Directors. You can write to a director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We will send you a letter or email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our correspondence within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
5. A Director will then invite you to meet with them to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting, the Director will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the Director will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include their suggestions for resolving the matter. They will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.